Friday, January 20, 2006

Two in the Bank!

Well i decided to get the ol training ball rollin with my enogoral first ride in EC, a good two hours later and I feel pretty good. I always go into shock when I stay and ride in Oshkosh which is as flat as can be, and then come back to the hilly countryside of EC. Basically the hills force me to do low cadence tempo, which after a couple hours tends to suck some major butt. It doesn't help that I'm still running cyclocross tires that haven't been pumped up in a bit, due to me just being lazy. Hey I look at it as a plus, cause when I start rockin the 23s it'll get wicked fast.

Job training though has kind of taken my soul. I'm about at info overload!! I just want to sit back read, bike, and chill for the weekend, cause it has been getting rediculous, but I guess it's important to know what's going on.

So I think I ate some funky Chinese tonight. The General Tzo's has been kickin my stomach a little, maybe I should've tried to take down a whole box of rice along with the box of Tzo's. I was screaming my head off for a former someone and was like whoa that's China town knockin. Anyways live and learn. Some Alterra Natural Dry on the way though I'm looking forward to have some conversation facilitator action. I find if funny though bitchin about 4 dollar toothbrushes, but then not batting an eye about dropping 20 dollars, shipping's a killa, for coffee. Ahhh I can almost smell the goodness. Anyways peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home