Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Thanksgiving Birthday

This past Thursday was Thanksgiving as you all know, but what you'all didn't know that it was my b-day. So on Wednesday Nora and I went down to Milwaukee, but first an inconspicous stop at an unmentioned coffee 'house'... That night my bros, Nora and I went to the 'Mino...I discovered this then had some of that...And by the time I left the 'Mino looked like this...Woke up and decided a little turkey trot was in order. My sister put on an awesome dinner, just crazyness. On Friday Nora and I went to Nora's grandparents place, where I was graced with the musical talents of Kristen and Mike... It was funny I felt like I was in A Prarie Home Companion. Ahh good times. Overall the weekend was awesome though. Big thanks to my sister and Joe for putting Nora and I up, feeding us great food and letting us sleep in.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things you can only say on thanksgiving:

1 Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

2 Are you ready for seconds yet?

3 How long will it take after you stick it in?

4 You'll know it's ready when it pops up!

5 I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

6 If i don,t undo my pants, i'll bust!

7 Whew, that's one terrific spread!

8 Don't play with your meat!

9 It's a little dry; do you still want me to eat it?

10 You still have a little bit on your chin!

11 Just wait your turn you'll get some!

12 that's the biggest one i've ever seen!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

What a couple of hillbillies! Thanks for coming to eat leftovers with us John it was nice to meet you!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home