Tuesday, September 26, 2006

WORS 11


I had great intentions as Chad, Nora and I made our way to Wis Rapids for WORS #11, but I got a little antzy in the beginning and went down within the first 5 min or so which cocked my h-bars. So for the rest of the race I was riding perpetually steering left. I was reduced to chasing and passing people like crazy. I totally forgot how essential clean and aggressive passing is, but it came back fast. The course was fun with all the singletrack, though the short pounding hills eventually took their toll on my legs as they stvearted to cramp at the end of the 2nd lap. Third lap was survival mode as I follow some dude the whole way. I almost felt bad that I wasn't going to help him at all, but I was on the brink of total melt down in the legs depo. I finished off 3rd in the age and like 15th overall-not my best, but it was ok.

Basically now it's rest and get school in order till She-vagas Showdown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home