Saturday, January 21, 2006

Mad Props

I have to give out some mad props to Dave who got me some beans from Brazil while he was there for a choir tour, which is cool. He's a pretty rad dude, got his head on straight you might say, especially if he thinks about his bud while traveling to such a great country for coffee.

So today I kept the ball rolling with another 2.5 hour ride. Chad was at the front poundin nails, but what can you say, he's a rock star. My knee has been hurting since I got on the bike this spring and I'm half compelled to just suck it up and ride through it, but a far off 50 year old sometimes wispers in my ear. I'm not exactly what the old fogie is saying but it has to do with being able to walk when I get my mid-lifer. Well for today I pushed through and made it in fine order. I think though I'm going to have to change my cleat a tad forward on my right, but honestly in the business of cleat position it's kind of arbitrary it's more or a "grind it till you find it" science.

Well that bout wraps er up. I didn't like seeing Dony go, but then again I happen to know a little Lebowski's on the way. Yeah...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tristan Schouten said...

Shut the F up Donny, you're out of your element!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home