Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cali Training Camp

Well you know it's that time of the year. The time where school is put on hold, bags are packed, legs are shaved, and the grocery bill goes through the roof--Spring Break Time/Training Camp! This year, instead of battling the snow, cold, and those little aligators that make Donkey Kong so hard, I decided to go out to Cali to visit my aunt, uncle, cousin and brother. So I flew out of Msp and spent good St. Patties night in SFO. Today we went for a ride down by the beach, where Dave and Judy (aunt and uncle) showed me the trail head to some sweet single track that I'll hopefully hit up in the coming days. I think I'll be able to really put in some solid hours on the bike here since I'm don't have to worry about cold toes, freezing water bottles, and duldrum roads....
My Aunt and Uncle by the warf....
There's definitely going to be a lot of th
For all you's who are grinding it out...It takes ballz. I however feel mildly like a cheat for having the opprotunity to be here...but then again that might just be all the sun I got today talking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muraski said...

You lucky bastard! Take advantage of that good riding weather!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home