Monday, January 23, 2006

Kissin the Deck, Checking Messages and Sippin the Brew

So yesterday I was out riding with Chad and Chase for a couple hours, not too cold only low 30s for 2 hours and Chad just can't seem to hide from all the phone calls.
















Being the stud that he is rollin Hollywood style he decided not to keep ladies waiting. Ah what can you say he's the man.














Other notables is well I decided to monkey around to break the grind and started to pass on the new gravel side of the road. As I quickly found out the gravel was pretty fresh and my front wheel dug in and I kissed the deck. FUCKIN WANKERS! I was pissed. Honestly I'm not an overly goofy guy, pretty straight shooter but in my moment of sillyness I go down. Now i'm icing a knee and taking today off. So much for getting the ball rollin.

On the up side my I got my shipment of coffee from Alterra.














So now I'm prepared for some 8 oclock Sedimentology and Stratigraphy class. Oddly enough the peps in that class are the same people in my Minerology and Petrology class last semester, and I see all of them in my Min. Pet II class at 10-1. What can I say it's going to be a hard semester. Well time to change the ol' laundry. Stay alive and keep the rubber side down (unlike me).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up John.... it's your teammate back in sheboygan. I just found your blog from T.J. Looks like you guys are having fun in Eau Claire especially Chadd the pimp daddy Sova lol. Keep it real and hope to see you guys at some of the collegiate races this spring to help lead the Wisconsin Teams. http://mwccc.org/sp06/
Later Dude

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home