Monday, September 04, 2006

Randomness That is School

This is how 'pros' get stoaked for a ride...Snorting Powerade powder through a dollar bill baby! Last night some peps and I went to a dragshow that was interesting to say the least...Things got a little out of hand...I kind of got carried away...Everyone was obviously super pumped about the show...The look on Melissa's face is priceless...ah akwardness! In other news I've been finally getting in some decent riding with some great company-finally...
Things are pretty sweet-though crazy around these parts. Classes start on Tuesday which is exciting in itself. I hope things end up ok this semester I think I'm ready to give er hell. Peace to all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could blame your dancing onstage with drag queens to the drugs...or just pure balls.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home