Thursday, August 03, 2006

New Toys and Clones

So I just got my new toy in the mail from Dell-yahoo for student discounts! I have to say it's a lot nicer than any computer I've had so far, but then again I build my first computer that had pieces fastened down with twistie ties and had a 6 year old hand-me-down laptop that never worked in the first place. Albeit awesome, I totally agree with the new Mac commercials where the two dudes are like...well watch it for yourself. I spent the first hour or so just deleting crap from my hard drive and then the next 6 hours working on ripping all my cds. Granted I wasn't working on it straight, but I have about 3 gigs and I'm not even close to being done.

So in between ripping music and transfering pictures I've been checking out the updates from this past weekends 24/9 National Event. Mad crazy props go out to Wisco's own Darkness, CreepyFriendly, Aj and B. Matter for throwing down huge to win the 24 team event! Also congrats to the Polish man for a good sport 24 team finish! So I was flipping though pictures from various sites and I came across this one, and I was taken aback. I wasn't at 24/9 hanging out inin the Subaru G/F tent...was I?!?
You be the judge...
Maybe! So this weekend Chad Chase and i have a double header with a PCW sponsored crit down in She-boy-gen on Saturday and the umteenth installment of WORS. I better have my seatbelt on for that shiz. Well I should probibly stop wasting time, cause this post actually took way too long to put together. Good luck to all those ridin', race, and livin' this weekend...and if your not-piss off

1 Comments:

Blogger Muraski said...

I'm insanely jealous of your laptop!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home