Tuesday, March 20, 2007

California Dreamin' on Such a Winters Day

On Monday Dave and Judy hooked me up with a guide (Peter) to show me some of the trails around Santa Cruz. The trails were pretty much hardpack with long climbs and sweet alternate option descents through the red wood forest around UCSC campus. Dave and Judy warned me that I might get worked over by Peter, but it was a pretty chill ride for 3 hours or so. After I got home though I felt too good so I went out for another 2 hour loop east in the mountains-through more red woods. It was again another perfect day 60s and sunny though Tuesday looks to have some rain in store for the early morning, but still high 50s low 60s. Anywho. Here's some pics from the ride...It gets wierd out in the mountians. Huge houses in the middle of nowhere with 5+ cars parked 2 of which actually work but non-the-less the passes were sweet...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home