Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Take a Minute to Un-Fuck Yourself

Though I did hit the deck, by the way Chad the F'in Wankers comment didn't mean that I went down because of you guys, I spent Monday chillin icin and sulking, but yesterday I moved my seat back a couple mm's and what do you my position felt 75 percent better. This is not to say that my knee didn't hurt at all. The brusing around the side of my knee still ached, but I felt a lot more comfortable while riding. We, the Sova's and I, did a couple of hours in some crazy cross wind, but we managed to keep the rubber side down and have a laugh or two, the title being one source of giggles.

So after the first day of classes I've decided that there are many different approaches to teaching and making first impressions. They tend to follow certain patterns:

1. Intimidation, my loathing favorite. "I get paid well by the University and I don't have to make anyone happy except myself....you are all stupid" -Dick

2. Down to Earth. "You don't have to show up, because it's your money and quite frankly I don't care...don't come to me, though, the day before shit's due and ask for help..."

3. Lame ass Jokes and bad sarcasm "...and when you hand in your essays I'll first count every word to make sure there's the proper amount..."

Among others these were some of the most common. So what can you say it's college.

It's a bit early to make a full judgement on the Brazil Natural Dry that I got from Alterra, but I will say the Brazil Traditional Dry is a bit more pungent and in your face. Preliminarily I will say that the Natural Dry is gently strong with kind of a open body a nice balanced finish....but this coming from the guy who described a wine as tasting like how Foot Locker smells, I have weird associations. I'll have to 'observe' some more testing...hehehe. No se olvide de las piernas. Adios.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey John,
I like the blog. I'll check all the time for your bits of wisdom and random, crazy thoughts on life, bikes and us whack jobs who ride bikes incessantly.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home