Sunday, September 10, 2006

Alot about Nothing

As of late, classes are underway; looks like I'll be busy this semester. Hanging out with Nora a lot , which has been going freakin awesome!! Ordered my favorite brew-Alterra Brazil Traditional Dry yum. Poison Ivy that I got while playing capture the flag is going away...blah blah blah. The other night Chad, Nora and I went to Shae's to check out her new pad. Really words can't describe how cool it is so here's two pics...Yeah that's a full size trampoline--in the living room....Oh and a hammock that seats two next to it!

This weekend the Sovas and I did some riding, opting out on the WORS race, to get ready for the last races of the season-the pros were out today....Knee warmers around the ankle for on the fly temp control! But when taking a closer look--pro...maybe not yet...That's what's been going on. Plan and simple-nothing. See you all at Cheq!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Yeah, well... I happen to know for a fact that Nora thinks you're "pretty freakin' awesome", too. Except she didn't modify it to "freakin'". I did that since I don't want to f-bomb up your blog.

Nice work at Chequamegon, even though you cramped. Still a respectable finish!

-N's big sis

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home