Saturday, April 15, 2006

Difference Between Shoot Stars and Satilites

So the Amstel Gold is tommorw...I'm throwing it down right now a solo victory by Mike Boogard. Blam what's up now huh!! Hopefully it'll be a good race.

So today I road the MTB again, except this time I wasn't feeling it all that much. It wasn't my legs or my lungs it was my head. I had this sad ass song stuck in my head and I was pretty tired. I tell ya mental and emotional stress can really play games with you out there. As of late I've just had so much shit going on in school and my unceasing lack of knowledge about what's going on with Christina makes my head spin somedays. I will be overjoyed when this semester's over. Anyways I think I should start sucking it up and keep on keepin' on. Here's a pick of an espresso I had at Racy's it was magnificent. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home