Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bandito Campino Cinco

Today's route really wasn't really worth writing about so I'll just give you'all the highlights. We had pretty much a constant crosswind as we made our way north to Bloomer. Not too exciting of a town so we bounced quick. Bitch of a head wind for a couple miles, soon turning into a cross wind. Back in to EC. 4 hours again and felt amazing. One of the coolest part of the ride was a bit of the cross action we got in:


And there was this sweet ass corn silo that I had to stop and get a pic of...


And after the ride Chad felt the need to replenish the stores-->


Coffee Corner Time-> So I was doing a bit of the slurping action of the Ethiopia Harar Horse and honestly I think I'm starting to like it. I'll put it out how Chase said it, "spicey," I think since he's a bit inexperienced he was refering to the mild but present acidity. Adding on top of that description is distinct floral tones. Basically what that means is that it kind of tastes like how a flower or greenhouse smells. I think when it comes down to it, it's all a matter of personal preference, but this is a light alternative to the more heavy roasts.

Quote of the day:
"More than any other emotion, melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." -James E. Starrs

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My assumption was wrong, you guys went north, I went south. Did some good climbing though, 3:45 on the day. Maybe this weekend I can hook up with you guys. Enjoying the pics.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home