Saturday, March 25, 2006

Band Camp 'the ocho'

This morning I woke up feeling like a million bucks after yesterdays rest day. We had our usual stack o' cakes and eggs, which we all marveled at that we haven't as of yet got sick of pancakes and eggs, and had some coffee...

We were waiting around for Craig to come by at 1 for the ride and Chase (I have a metabolism of two pregnate women) Sova got hungry which could only be satiated by a big ass plate of the good stuff...


Keep in mind that was after our first breakfast. Anyways so we all rolled out four strong, south of town in the hills, felt great, while doing the Euro tuck down a crazy decent my reserve Powerade hit the deck and broke...basically making the last hour of riding pretty shitty. Here's the crazy horsepower at the front...

It's funny Craig (middle) being like 5'5" next to Chad (right) measuring in at 6'3" and seeing them next to each other was just crazy.

Anyways, so I was pretty cooked after the ride I even got a flat like a half a mile out of town, which just really made me feel great about the ride. This evening we've been eating, chillin, and actually hung out with Christina who's back in town. Ah great times. Well one more ride and Band Camp is done for so I guess we'll have to make it worth it, which starts with a good night of sleep. Too late for a quote peace out.

P.S. Congrats Nick on you Podi'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 5'6" damn it!!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home