Monday, April 03, 2006

The Weekend

I'm sure you'all hate this but the only way to correctly document the weekend is visually...
Starting off the weekend right was a nice little 4 hours of nail pounding action with Chad and Craig. Craig was throwing down so huge that in a mad downhill rally session he even burnt through his tire trying to get that little bit more speed...

Afterwards Chad and I went to the Plaza for a Shea's b-day party that was being thrown by her parents. Great times, great for recovery. Chad big pimpin' it by the hot tub with Sara and Melissa (Tim by his crotch'l region)...

I was worried that I didn't have enough vitamin C so I made sure to pound down the veggies at dinner...


And finally it was time for some 'real' fesitivites. Tippy Cup...
and beer pong sans pants...

Sunday rolled around with some rain and a stack of homework pilling up. Did an hour or so of threshold work on the trainer (that's right I'm sick like that) and then spent about 6 hours in the geology lab looking at stuff like this...


and this...

Something cool in the mail to whoever can name some of these bad boys! BTW this is what rocks look like when you cut them to be 30 microns thick and filter them with crossed polarizers...exciting times! Well I'm sure this blog has gotten crazy long so I think I'm going to go and spin out the legs on the MTB--urban assult style! Peace!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That blown out tire is the best ever; easily surpassing the aftermath of any childhood skid contest I've taken part in! Nice work Craig, too bad it ended the ride early for you though.

No worries about Vitamin A deficiencies with all the carrot eating... Good work with the LT riding, later dude.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YA OUCH! That is some SERIOUS FEGGIN' rubber action

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home