Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A long time in coming

Holy shit I haven't updated in a while....well this isn't going to be a triumphat return-I only have a little time. Woke up late today cause class was cancelled. Breakfast. Coffee. I just ordered some Oriflama-no not the Maxxis tires Sager was raving about around this time last year that sound like sidding on a cheap carpet. I ordered some Guatemala Oriflama...light roasts-I guess I need to know WHY I love dark roasts. I think it has more caffiene than dark roast...if i had the time I'd probibly look that up and seem all cool knowing the caffiene content of coffee but hey this is college.
Term paper's almost done. Closing in on some other stuff. 89 on a Min Pet II test (should've got an A but what can you say there was alot of junk on that test). MTBing it up when I don't have the time to pound down the 4+threshold rides with Chad. Chase man I think is getting wicked fast check out the pic of his chain line. Listening to a lot of Postal Service, Mike Doughty, Soul Coughing, Death Cab...blah blah blah.
I think I should do my taxes...someday. Hopefully I can weather this storm and come out on the other side with some form. Watched the Hell of the North last weekend and determined that I probibly, though i wish i could, never race that race as a pro. 161 miles 26 mph...fuck! Anyways I gotta enjoy my hour away from homework shit and just drink some coffee and enjoy the morning. Can I get a hell yeah for 'early' mornings with coffee and little to do at the present!! Props to Tristen, Martin, Sager, Tj, Sammy, and (to my hesitation and wonder) Kelly!! Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home