Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Durand

I'm sorry for the inconsistancy of my updates the Umpalumpa Union is on strike. This past weekend did some MT Biking, cooked dinner for Christina, relaxed. Today I rode the Durand Road course with some threshold work at the end 3 hours all said and done. You know your near the Durand course when you have to pass horse and buggies...
The course is as usual--hilly and windy. I think the RR on Saturday will be a good time as it always is--early breaks, bridging, uphill sprint finishes ya gotta love it. But today with the sun breaking out after the storm it's a pretty sweet area...

My riding though as a whole has been going pretty damn good all-in-all, but I definity think that this year is going to be pretty good for racing once school stress is cut out. Mad props for TJ for getting the road racing thing down...sort of, but really way to kick it. Anyways I probibly should do something school related. Peace out peps.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny,
I really dig the pics here, some of your finer work with the camera so far. You and the Sovas will have to tear it up at Durand. Talk to you soon,

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome self-portrait with the horse and buggy in the background. I've been getting some decent miles in lately, I'm due to have a beating again by you guys, maybe this weekend. Oh yea, two more new trails are finished at LC.

8:46 PM  
Blogger John said...

Craig man as soon as those Sova Hoolagans get their MTBs in order (this Sunday) we should all hit up some trail action. BTW you should do the B race at Durand with us...huh huh think about it!

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck at Durand, race hard and smart. Let some crazy dudes tow you around the course and then attack 'em on the climbs. I actually have pre-marital counseling all day tommorrow!! But, definitely up for some MTB on sunday. 5 new sections to ride!!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home