Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ba Ca Pa Fo

Well if you peps want to know about how the ride went check out the kickin' post the Sova's put out at SovaBros. Long and short of it we went to Stout (if you want to know how to get there check out our Route) had some coffee and a scone, headed back with some crazy cross/tailwind. My legs felt awesome today, compaired to yesterday so we'll see if we can hit up another 4 hours tommorow.

It was pretty funny though sitting at Acoustic Cafe of Stout because reading about all the 'pro' bikers riding 2-3 hours, stopping at a the local coffee house to sip on some brew and eat a muffin, and then finish out the rest of the ride...and you know what, I found it mildly appealling. I love coffee, riding, and taking pics doesn't that compute to throwing caution to the wind, throwing away the three quaters completed geology degree, and financial stability to pursue the sport? Unless I start kickin' some major ass and/or progress at an insane rate, I'll hold off on the leaps of faith. Ah fuck all that reflection shit. Here's a little coffee sippin' action:

I like my coffee like I like my women: Hot, Strong and Black. Ahh funny story about that saying. I heard it in early high school at a Boy Scout fundraiser where we were giving out free coffee and this old man came up to me and my friend, took some coffee, and laid that jem on us--I've carried it ever since.

This picture is of my brother at the Acoustic Cafe of EC when he visited last weekend.

A cappu' from Racys with some Photoshop mods.

Quote of the Day:
"A mountain bike is like your buddy. A road bike is your lover." -Sean Coffey

P.S. Sorry this update sucks some major wheel. Hopefully I'll be creative tommorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home