Sunday, March 19, 2006

B.C. Dos

As you'all've read Chase and I went on a couple hour ride today to blow out the pipes and test the legs before some crazyness ensues the next week. We explored a little more North of town up in the farm region of Elk Mound. Chase got too close to a hay bailer and this happened...
Yeah it was kind of tragic, I had to pull him out by the boots. Fortunately his bike survived, cause his pride didn't!!

So I've came to a realization today while making pancakes for Chase and I that it takes a lot of food to feed bikers. Of course I knew this, but I've never had to make food for anyone but myself over the years at college, if at all. A little insight, I live in the dorms if you haven't already realized with a kick ass 14 meal plan so basically I get full on lunch and dinner all you can eat meals all week and most of the time pay 1.75 for breakfast too. Over summer I made my own food (which made me appriciate my meal plan greatly), but now that I have to make food for Chase and, soon Chad, I've come to realize that we're going to need a 5 pound bag of pancake mix, 20+ pounds of pasta, 5 gallons of sauce, 5 gallons of milk, 20 tortillas, 14 cans of beans, 3 pounds of cheese, 48 eggs.... and all those numbers are subject to double.

Playlist today: Pearl Jam, Oasis, OAR, some chic-acoustic-alt/rock stuff being played here at Racys

Inspirational Quote: "Sometimes in cycling it's not the strongest man who wins" -Pozzato (Underdog Milan-San Remo winner)

Coming soon--> Coffee time photo gallery compiled over Band Camp

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You list a lot of food.. how much beer will be needed...

It also reminds me of BSG...
Appolo "Is that per year?!"
Baltar "Per Week"

8:02 AM  
Blogger John said...

Exne on the eerbe till the eekendwe. I love the BSG quote--killa!! Hopefully I'll get caught up during break. By the way thanks for coming up dude, it was fun to get a little crazy!!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home