Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lots of Shit Down the Pipe

Sorry for the shitty blog updating. What can I say I have a life and it's hard enough to update my parents on what's going on. Update... well riding has been intermittent to say the least which really blows. School is well school, it's hard to pull good grades in a serious science. I just got back from Arkansas for 5 days with the sed strat class I TA for, which was awesome. I got an internship here...The Morenci Mine in Arizona. You can see the mine from space. They produce about 30-40% if America's copper and is about 60,000 acres. I'm pumped they're hookin a brotha up fo sho. So I'll be in AZ for the summer which'll be sweat. Hopefully I'll get some crazy ridin' in after work.

Random, but I've decided that the Triplets of Belleville is one of my top 10 if not top 5 movies of all time. No not because of the biking aspect of it, but just the kick ass concept and well basically because of the grandma...
I need an edgy grandma with a whistle sometimes to get motivated. Well I'll try and keep the updates coming. But it all comes down to actions speak louder that words. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home