Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Radio Down

I apologize for the media black out. Excuss is geology. Last week/weekend I went to Arkansas on a field trip looking at oceanic facies down there. It was pretty cool. Lessons learned 1. Don't be model driven 2. 6.5 brats+buns+salad+beans+bottle of wine=gut rot like a maw and some respect. These next weeks though I can't promise much in the ways of coverage except for the WORS opener recap cause the final sprint of school is on and someone decided to lead this one out early. I honestly have about 10 projects that need to be finished in the next 2 1/5 weeks. Scary!! Well I'm going to rely on some photos to talk for me since I need to get going on a presentation for tommorow.

This is me pre MTB season-half Shriek half Wolverine...This is me now ready for some pain...Almost as standard as license plates, rifle and lasso are a must when cruzin' to the local Walmart...

The calm before the storm at our campsite...I realized while sitting in the back of a stuffed 15 passenger van cruzin' through some small town in Arkansas that I really get to see a lot of 'America' while studying geology...maybe I can translate that to seeing a lot of the World. Well like Chad always says, "the world is your playground!" Well I think i just fell of the monkeybars and hit my head-fuck! Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, you called it, Kabush takes the win!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home