Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Night Train Baby

I have honestly never worked this hard for grades in my life. I oddly found a sense of pride as I handed in my 16 page Sed. Strat paper, rock exam, and strat. section at 5 am this morning. The crazy thing is that I hadn't gone to sleep yet. People talk about it, but to truely pull an all nighter is something to be cherished...

It was pretty crazy working on my paper up until 3 hours before it's due at 8 am. Funny thing though is that I'm not all that tired, but I think that's because I don't really have an accurate frame of reference since the past 3 weeks I've had 4-6 hours of sleep most nights.

Yesterday though as a staff we went out to Famous Daves to have an end of the semester thing. Oh god do I love F.Ds-favorite restaurant hands down!! I'm sure everyone else got the picture that I love BBQ...


I am the Walrus?!? Anyways so now it's time to do some MTBing, chilaxin, and studying. Peace out A town.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sova Bros said...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Sova Bros said...

I said near the in and out burger!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Sova Bros said...

Your phone's ringing dude.

Thanks Donny!

No problem dude.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home