Sunday, February 05, 2006

Mind The Stepchels!

Alright I've determined that trying to ride 3 hours in 20 degree weather with wind chill of 0 isn't what I call smart. Yesterday we tried to make it 3 hours but got skunked out for only 2, due to frozen limbs and snow and ice covered downhills. Hey I didn't go down that was truly amazing all things considered. So today, though I'm procrastinating now, I have a bit too much stuff going on to ride. Maybe I might sneak in a hour trainer ride for posterity, but lets be honest I'd agree with Nick Martin that we all only have a set amount of trainer time allotted for our life, and even though I've only been on the trainer twice for a total of 3 hours I don't think it'll help much, and besides I'm due for a rest week pretty dang soon, riding like I've been doing gradually wearing myself down until the point were I go out and I feel flat is my tell for needed rest.

So last night some peps and I had dinner at Timmy L's place, which was awesome, which was followed by an amazing comeback by the opposition in Cranium. After the bitter defeat some redemption was needed, so furniture was moved, jewelry removed, and wrestling insued. I definitely got my weight training in as I got my butt waxed by Chad (lanky bastard), but then beat up on some women who thought they'd stand a chance, I give them props though for putting up a fight. Today though I woke up with some crazy rug burn on my feet and back and had a sore neck, chest, abs, and back. Chad looks like he got in a fight with a rug and lost, but that's part of the game I guess. Most notable though was the atomic grundy I saw. Honesty I could not stop laughing for 10 minutes straight. Imagine the classic cartoon grundy, where the victim gets their underwear pulled over their head--this was not that far off. Underwear was pulled up to the bra line (yes it was a girl)!! I never imagined in my wildest dreams that underwear could be stretched that far!! It was crazy.

Well I guess I should do something, before the Super Bowl Rootbeer kegger insues. Hope the commercials are better than previous years. Adios

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrestling part 2.. I love it... why you insist on doing that I will nver know... Hope everything is going well for you... D

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home