Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yearning for a Change

So this past weekend, yes I know it's Thursday and I'm just now talking about this weekend--i'm in college though, I attended 3 21st birthday parties, which left me on Monday morning reassuridly happy with my life decisions. Friday-Sara, Saturday-H-Bomb, Sunday-The One the Only Chad. Friday uneventful outside of loosing horribly to Melissa in fooseball (maybe cause I already had 4 drinks versus her 1). Saturday craziness ensued at H-Bombs residence, total Hannah crowd--Politics, eclectics, some bikers (Norah and Jeremy). To the Joynt for some Guinness and Johnny Walker of which did me in for the night. Woke up in a strange room--AH oh it's just Hannah's room (thanks), walk-of-Shame it back to the pad. Sleep till 12:30 try and eat, unsuccessful, sleep till 5 try and eat unsuccessful, chill out, 7 eat good, 9 go to Chad's party start drinking--again. At this point Chad and I have finished off, through out the weekend, a case of New Glarus Spotted Cow, time for the bars...again. Chad gets Chicken McSchwasted--Finally I get a work out in and the event Fireman Carry 3 blocks back to sleeping friends' place--God Damn I love my friends!

So that was the weekend, most ugly details aside. OH MY GOSH I have to give huge props to my Sister. I lost my debit card and I didn't have any coffee. The problem with this scenerio is that I use my Debit card on Alterra and Peace Coffee, so i'm stuck drinking Honest Tea. My debit card is sent to my sister's place, she sends it to me ALONG WITH SOME TRADITIONAL DRY!!! AHHHH!! Can't get enough. Mad props.

Other than that...I'm still living, back riding, and sipping. Advice for the day:

You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape
If it doesn't move and it should use WD-40
If it moves and it shouldn't use Duct Tape

Playlist: Soul Coughing, Deltron 3030, Postal Service

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home