Monday, March 06, 2006

You don't even wanna know

So i've decided that maybe being a professional biker might be the way to go. For those of you that know me you know this is just lip service, but honestly the shit you have to go through to get a f*&a^in degree sometimes busts my shit up. I tell ya tests, research, papers all of that, I tell ya somedays worrying about where I'm going to ride for spring traning and how I'm going to not stay unbored seems like a viable alternative.

Needless to say i have a lot of shit going on on the school front and also my social life hasn't lent itself relief. All's I gotta say is that girls tend to suck...REAL BAD!! But what can you do, you gotta play the game I guess.

Playlist: Dispatch "Gut the Van" (live), Beck "Guero", The Decemberists, Ben Harper song: Walk away, Elliot 'Motha fuckin' Smith

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use the suckiness of girls to make you faster, it worked for me in the past. The bike is always there for you waiting, waiting to be ridden.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls do tend to suck, but you don't need to play the game.. Odd advice coming from me..

Jes Berndt said it the best when she said, the Beck boys tend to get hosed...

Hope itz not all bad news from you... If you're up for it, I'd like to come visit sometime... that will give ya some social relief, eh?

Peace, love, graphic design,

Dan

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home