Saturday, March 18, 2006

Band Camp

It is offically spring break and the Sova's and I went far...from the dorms to 137 Niagara St. Big Sova went up north to visit Kevin, so last night Mini Sova, my bro, and I were left to our own devices. Since I was St. Pat's day we decided that a bit of the Black stuff would be in order. My bro, geology major Andy, and I went out for some drinks...yada yada yada...this happened.

So I'm not sure if this is the best way to start out "trainning camp" but what the hell it's nights like these and days after like today that make me get antsy to ride like a maw-fucka.

Also today I half impulse bought half consciously expectedly bought a camera. I've been debating this for the past couple of weeks, so when Chase, my bro and I went to B. Buy to look for an adapter for Chase's powertap, my bro and I went to the cameras to just "check them out." My brother being in the profession of shooting people (with cameras) guided me the megapixel this and CCD DIGIC II that and we picked out the Cannon SD 600. I almost feel bad about spending that kind of money on a camera...so as soon as I got home I had to look at my W2s to assure myself that I just didn't just finance something that I don't even have the money for. Thank god for taxes huh!! So needless to say the site will be having more kick ass pics on it.

Well that's all for today. Be sure to stop in daily after dinner cause I'll be giving everyone the play-by-play of band camp here in EC.

Goals of Band Camp:

1. Ride 20-25
2. Write 2 Essays one on carbonates one application essay for study abroad
3. Sleep 10 hours a night
4. Drink a lot of Ethiopia Harar Horse coffee from Alterra
5. Chill out

Quote of the Day:

I am the reference point, if they beat me they win
-Indurain

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, My hours are down a bit at the gym. I have some afternoons free let me know if you would like another for your rides.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home