Monday, May 29, 2006

Are you playin' the fooseball behind my back!!

Memorial Day weekend what can you say... a lot of tourists around these parts. The main task for the weekend was some good riding friday and saturday, intervals n' the like, and then help D move into his new place. Let me tell ya i feel like i'm on spring break in his new place...Unfortunately the pool and hot tub are being worked on, but he you can't argue I guess. All I need now is a drink with a little straw umbrella in it and I'd be set. Besides the view the apartment is pretty sweet especially with a bit of the fooseball...
The skinny dude is my bro and the overly huge dude is his roomate Pete. Let me tell you beside being like 260 pounds, Pete knows 4 types of martial arts w/ and w/o weapons and seems very scary, but he's pretty cool when it comes down to it.

I thought yesterday that we pretty much picked the worst day to move in, because it felt like we were being broiled alive with boxes in our hands, but today was pretty much hell as well...I still don't know if I'm a little mentally unstable or if i just have a pain fetish (unhealthy doses of both being prerequisites of bikers), but I decided that it would be a good day for a nice ride...maybe some intervals...By the end my blood was prety much sludge and I was jonesin' for a couple cold tuna sandwiches. I'm not sure if i actually accomplished much out there except improving my summer tan though...On other fronts I'm beginning to formulate a blog series that hopefully will get kicked off this week...stay tuned-your civilized life depends on it!!
Other cool shit, I'm beginning to really like the band Iron and Wine...it's pretty much sad bastard music, but you know it something new and cool. Well I think I'm going to get my ass handed to me in some foose-peace out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, nice tan John. Iron and Wine is pretty fricking awesome, if you like them check out Akron Family. See you in EC soon (it's only 60 degrees there right now!).
Peace,
Hannah

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home