Friday, June 02, 2006

Take the Night Train with an Extra Pair of Jeans

Yesterday I did my normal bum-round at the OC b.s'in' and the like. While I was there Brad and Ben convinced me to roll the night ride last. I started thinking about it, but couldn't compute a night group ride to a good workout, so the only way I concluded to amend this is to ride for 2 hours before hand doing 40 mins of LT crossovers. I went out north of town hammered that out and rolled in the parking lot on 9th at 8 o clock only to find Brad. Peps started rolling in an we were off no later than 8:10. These Thursday night group rides are pretty sweet. Running 7 strong we glided along chatting. I met up with Monty talked about what we've been doing and how much we've been riding. He has something like 4500 miles on now...crazy for being 53 not 60? like I previously sermised. We hammered a little but all in all it was a fun time. I'm disappointed that I didn't do a lot more of those rides last summer. In all honesty these rides are where it's at...I came back and pounded a two fried egg sandwich with two extra pieces toast, a piece of pizza and breadstick left over from my bro--a wierd combo I know, but that's what happens when you don't have a lot to eat around the joynt. Operation recovery is in effect. See ya'll SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home